What Level Am I?
What Level Am I?
Level 1: You might be Level One if you-
1. Lead a sedentary life style
2. Have never thought of walking as a fitness tool before - just as a means to get to the car
3. Want to become fitter and healthier through walking
You will graduate this Clinic walking a very strong 5K or even putting in a few running steps!
Level 2: You might be Level Two if you-
1. Go for semi regular fitness walks that get your heart rate up and have you shedding
a layer of clothing
2. Do other sports that get you active
3. Have a desire to finally learn to run - or at least try it on for size
You will graduate this Clinic either run/walking or completely running the 5K distance!
Level 3: You might be Level Three if you-
1. Have already been giving running a try
2. Are very fit and play running sports like soccer
You will graduate this Clinic running a strong 5K distance!
Level 4: You might be Level Four if you-
1 Already do a strong 5K distance (or more) with a continuous run
You will graduate this Clinic with a much faster 5K race and the skills to continue your development!
Clinic participants generally separate in to sub groups within these 4 levels. This allows for every pace to find a home. We do not want anyone straining...only training.
Everyone develops their running or walking skills at a different ʻpaceʼ so we have tailored our Clinic to accommodate you personally. Itʼs up to you to know if you have
joined the right Pace Group; if you feel like you could still run to Comox and back when you finish you might need to go up a group.... on the other hand if you feel like your
lungs are bursting and you canʼt feel your feet you might want to move to a more
appropriate group. You canʼt feel olympic every week, some days you just need a
break! Thatʼs possible too.